- Receipt - Upon receipt of your tool, it is assigned a tracking number that will identify your property throughout the inspection and repair process.
- Inspection – Our service department performs a thorough inspection, documenting the repair needs of your tool and listing the required steps to restore your tool to working condition.
- 48 hour Estimates – Our Customer Service department will notify you of the cost and repair time involved to restore your tool. If the tool was deemed to be un-repairable you will be given a quote for a new replacement tool and your un-repairable tool will be returned to you. There is a $50 charge for all inspections. This fee will be used towards the cost of repair if you choose to have us complete the work.
- Repair – All wear items are replaced and the tool is returned to a workable condition.
- Testing – After repair your tool is tested to ensure it meets all required specifications.